Followers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Winners• Beginnings

I want to thank, again, EVERYONE for making our first photo challenge a success!
All the photos were beautiful & I hope everyone will try to participate in as many challenges as they can.

 To support our efforts & spread the word of our challenge, you may snag the small graphic image in the post below & post it on you side bar of your journal, with a link to this blog.  You don't have to, just letting you know that it's there if you want to...Ü

Now....On to the winners!

Tied for 1st place, both had the most votes......

Betty from My Day My Interests



& Donna from This and that and hockey



Second Place photos....
Nancy, Nancyluvspix



and Julie, My Photo Journey



Both  tied.... for second place.  I was not going to make 1st & 2nd, but both deserve
 to be highlighted for the amount of votes they received. I was only going to take the
 top 3 winners, but in this case, it'sthe top 4...........Congratulations to all~

Those winners will email me their suggestions for the next challenge which will start
 & be posted on Friday.  These winners will judge the next challenge in the amateur
 Challenge.  They can also compete in the profession/advanced amateur challenge,
 which will be judged by a few photographers.









21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to everyone! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait for the next round!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners. You all had great pictures. Helen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners, they are each deserving!!!  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!! This challenge was a tough one--for the voters--and all entries deserve kudos for their efforts! I'm looking forward to seeing many wonderful images in future competitions!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thank you and.......Congrats to everyone!  It was definitely fun and very hard to vote.
Thanks Marie for all your work
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

it was really tough voting, but the winning photos are supberb!  looking forward to our next challenge.
gina

Anonymous said...

Thank you everyone....this was fun.  But I again would like to thank Marie and her group for taking their time putting this together....it is a lot of work....they did a great job!!!  

Betty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all these well deserved winners!  Thank you for keeping our Photo Community alive and kicking!  

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Sincerest congratulations, Betty!  I didn't know about this "challenge" and "voting!"
Your winnng photo certainly deserves it -- I think I remember seeing that one some time ago. Doing great work, girl -- keep 'er up!!       -Mame-
P.S.  How do I get into this Photo site????

Anonymous said...

I snagged the blue one with the camara. I hope that's the right one. If not let me know lol! -Missy

Anonymous said...

The winning photographs were my favorites and made it difficult to select one.

Congratulations ladies, they all deserved to win!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Those were my favorites too. Congrats to all the winners. Awesome job by everyone.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to everyone and thanks so much.   I loved all the entries.  I can't wait until the next one.  Thanks for all your hard work on this.


                           Julie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners. All very wonderful pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Photos.  Congrats to the all the winners.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

These were all my favorites!!
Congratulations to all the winners!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all  the winners........well deserved.great photos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this!

Anonymous said...

Worthy winners.
Congratulations to everyone.
Carolxx