Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Advanced Winners-Hometown



This week we had a few new people to our challenge & I just want to say WELCOME... & a special Thank you to Donna  for suggesting HOMETOWN!  It was an enjoyable challenge.

We have a 1st place & 2nd Place winners in both categories...also, this time we have
 an Honorable Mention.  We thought it should be mentioned that HM did tie for 2nd
 place in the beginners category, but there was no mention of the challenge in her
 ENTRY, so we decided to include her this time, because it was an excellent image, she
 did get votes & she is a newcomer.

I know things have been confusing the past month, but we are revising the Basic
 Guidelines & hope it will clear things up.  It is important to use the COMMUNITY
 CHALLENGE- "NAME OF CHALLENGE" in your SUBJECT area of your post, this way it is
 easier for people to find it & 
you must link our Challenge to your entry. 

~Marie

Congratulations to our winners & thank you all for participating  in our second challenge.  Please spread the word for future Challenges.   

Thank you to Rob from  
Lord I Was Born a Ramblin Sam
& Vicki  our judges for helping out

If anyone would like a copy of the comments that Sam & Vicki left along with
 the scores I will send privately.


FIRST PLACE


Betty   from My Day My Interests

SECOND PLACE



Monica
(a wedding Photographer) from Midnight Conversations

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are wonderful choices...both are so beautiful and picture perfect.  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Well deserved First and Second Place winners, Marie.  Is the HM the second place winner?  I was looking for the "also.." photograph.  I keep rereading, to see where I've missed something... :o/

Congrats to Betty and Monica!      

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Ahhh..  I think I get it now...

Anonymous said...

Chelle, I am waiting to post the winners in the Beginner's category, wait for permission.
Ü

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners. Helen

Anonymous said...

I really liked the photograph that got first place ... it's stunning.  Such a beautiful winter hometown scene.

Monica

Anonymous said...

I'd like to say that it was a difficult choice and that everyone who entered is a winner! That said, these were the best of the best. Congratulations to the winners.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Well deserved winners.  Absolutely beautiful photos.
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners!  Well deserved :)
d

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to them!!! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Betty and Monica.  What inspiring images.  You have raised the bar.  Cheers, Clyde

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners.  I loved them both but the first place picture struck me the moment I saw it.  Well done to you both.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Betty and Monica, deserved winners!

Anonymous said...

Two beautiful pictures.  Congratulations to the winners.

Very well done!

Jeanie  

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Betty and Monica.  Well deserved awards for some spendid photos!
Sam

Anonymous said...

 Great choices and wonderful shots.


                Julie

Anonymous said...

Yup... that pic is tight.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! My husband and I move to this community 14 years ago and have grown to love NH. Many of my pictures are taken of our beautiful area and state...I love sharing with you.

Taking pictures are fun.  Thank to Marie, Vickie and others who have took the challenge over....I know the work that is involved.

Betty

Anonymous said...

Congrats - Wonderful captures!
_rRose