Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CHALLENGE•POLL

Donna's suggestion is
Hometown, a place where you live, your home state, country...what you love about your home.  Something that represents your home,state, country.  It is your interpretation of "Hometown" or "Home"

[Marie: "Examples; NYC, the city skyline at night.  or  Could be a seaside cottage, or country home.....  I recently was part of a photo challenge & was asked to suggest a theme.
This was mine"Home is where the Heart is"]

Nancy,
"
The Unexpected"
Anything surprising....could be anything.  Something one sees that they didn't expect to see (and they shoot it)...or it could be a photo that one manipulates to show the viewer something unexpected.

Betty
suggestion for February.....love/romance for St. Valentine's Day. which we will do the following challenge for Feb.


Julie
suggested
Winter, so Vicki also made mention about the color Blue & Winter Blues......So maybe The Color Blue & Winter Blues so a winter scene....with blue in it..Ü
Maybe something blue with a winter theme.

Please vote only once.  Thanks~

In additon....Any theme that was listed & not used will be added to our list for future challenges.

Comment from: cmishvicki
"Just want to clarify something about my suggestion. I loved the idea of a Winter theme, but many of us live in areas where there are really no seasons...so, Blue or Winter Blues gives someone in southern Florida the chance to enter something that's still appropriate--like a Blue Heron. :)


Tags: , , , ,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))They all sound like good ideas.I love the hometown and the winter blue.What ever which one wins,I am going to try and play along this time.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Very good themes...
connie

Anonymous said...

All of them are good ideas, but I guess I would go with the winter theme at the moment since it is the season. The others will always be.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Hard to choose between them.
I too will try and join in this time.
Carolxx

Anonymous said...

they are all wonderful ideas.  i'm looking forward to our next challenge.
gina

Anonymous said...

I like the hometown challenge. -Missy

Anonymous said...

I don't know, I voted once on the Hometown and it acted like it didn't go through  but I don't wanna do it a second time and look like a cheater lol! You know what I voted for anyway. -Missy

Anonymous said...

I like Hometown.  How did you set up the poll?  I tried a few days ago and it did not work for me :(....BTW again I have to compliment you and your group for the awesome job you are doing.  I know the work that is involved.

Betty

Anonymous said...

I like hometown personally...

Michele

Anonymous said...

Just want to clarify something about my suggestion. I loved the idea of a Winter theme, but many of us live in areas where there are really no seasons...so, Blue or Winter Blues gives someone in southern Florida the chance to enter something that's still appropriate--like a Blue Heron. :)
Vicki