Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Clearing Up Some Confusion

There seems to be a bit of confusion about which level folks should enter to submit their images. I think the confusion comes from the use of the word Amateur for both of the levels, since even the advanced photographers are mostly amateurs. To clarify the differences, please think of the two levels as:

1. BEGINNER

2. ADVANCED

We hope this clears up any confusion folks might have. You can always email one or all of us if you have any questions. :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put mine under amateur and also stated amateur category on my posting.  


http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I am definitley a begginer lol!

Anonymous said...

Im a  new bee myself, don't know what I'm doing too!