Followers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Please Vote for Next Challenge Theme...Ü



We're going to take a vote on the next challenge & see what everyone is up to doing.
We have many ideas, but with the crazy weather we are holding off on a few subjects
 till the nicer weather. 
Tell me what you think on this & remember there will be 2 categories, JUDGED &
 FUN for this one. 







We also have some great ideas for other challenges, but some will take time & if you
 want to start collecting photos for these challenges, go for it. 
1. A Photo Story, which will consist of 3-5 photos telling a story.
2. Magic/Golden hour, suggested by Betty.  This is the first hour of light in the 
 morning and last hour of light at Twilight.  Also I would like to add extra photos of
 the same scene as it changes & at different times of the day.  THIS one will take
 time.  So I just wanted you to be aware of this challenge.


Also, if there are people who still want some creative challenges in between, let me
 know.  The last Creative Challenge was posted on the sidebar, so you can still add
 on to that one.  It's a great challenge for sharing your talents with others.  I also want
 to do a B&W Portrait subject but I don't like the idea of posting people without their
 permission, especially children.  So maybe if you have any ideas on that one, let me
 know. 
Please email me any new ideas, if any for future challenges, that would be easy for
 everyone.  During the summer months, we might just switch to FUN entries b/c of
 vacations. 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voted :)

Anonymous said...

Love those 2 ideas suggested for challenges.  I'll try and think of some too.

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Love the ideas for the challenges.
I voted,also
Hugs
connie

Anonymous said...

I voted! :-)

Anonymous said...

On the other subjects, I love the idea of taking a photo of a certain place at different times of the day! That one would really be interesting. As far as a black and white portrait goes, how about a photo of stangers caught from a distance (so they really wouldn't be identifiable?) -- just some ideas.
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

voted

Anonymous said...

Voted! :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have voted too.

Jeanie  xx

Anonymous said...

I left my vote.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I left my vote; I haven't done any of these photo challenges, but I like to see  others and what they did so I voted for what I thought I'd enjoy seeing :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Voted! Now all I have to do is find it. Deb ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysEYE