Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Highlightling the Fun Challenge




We had many wonderful images in the fun category, so I post 3 that really stand out
 even though I would have like to post more.  I am trying different ways to upload
 these photos, I may post more or less in the future, all depends on the amount of time
 I have.  Please, if you already haven't, visit all of the entries in both categories.  We
 had a nice amount of beautiful images & also a few newbies to our challenge.  Thank you all for participating!



MiChelle-
http://journals.aol.com/inafrnz247/Reflections/entries/2008/03/30/untitled/1993


Donna
http://journals.aol.com/nightmaremom/Thisandthatandhockey/entries/2008/03/29/-aol-community-photo-challengeaged-fun-/2890



Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/entries/2008/03/30/aol-community-photo-challenge-aged/2068

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored that you chose to highlight my photo alongside Greg's and Donna's beautiful images, Marie.  Thank you!  

This was a fun challenge.  People came up with some very creative ideas and photos to share.  I hope to have time and chance to view and visit them all over the weekend.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Honored my friend... thank you!  There are so many great entries out there....
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners. Very good photos. Helen

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...I love old buildings.  Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Great images you chose to highlight for the fun category! All beautiful!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

great choices

Anonymous said...

I really loved the entries in the fun challenge :).
Betty

Anonymous said...

These are breathtaking photos!  Absolutely breathtaking!
The URL you left under Donna's photo doesn't work, Marie.  Perhaps you could change it so people can leave a comment in D's blog, and view her photo there.  Thanks!  :)

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Great choices Marie! There were some wonderful entries for this challenge. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

these are all wonderful choices.  
gina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this challenge together.  It was a great theme, and all of the participants had some great photos.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Marie...I know it must have been a hard decision as to which images to post...lots of talent out there! I really enjoyed viewing the photos that were posted for this topic...
Vicki

Anonymous said...

 This was a fun challenge and I loved the barn shots along with the  rest.  Thanks for posting this.

                Julie

Anonymous said...

Congrats all!
Lovely age captures!
_rRose