Followers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

MARCH INTO SPRING - WINNERS OF BEGINNER CATEGORY

Thanks to our judges this week--Julie, Greg, Betty and Kat--you all did a great job. I know how hard this was!

Congratulations to our winners!

First place went to Martha from Perception:

and our second place winner is Connie from ANYWAY...:

MyweepingCherry.jpg picture by ladyfink_photos

Congratulations to both of you, and to everyone who entered. As always, the fun was in viewing all of your wonderful photos!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! Thank you so much! First place?! I'm so excited!
You really made my day! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :-)
Martha ~

Anonymous said...

Congrats.  Luv them both.  I love shooting flowers, they don't complain. ;-)
Clyde

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much...
I am speechless.
Congratulations to  Martha
Connie

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots, ladies!  CONGRATS to you both.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!  great shots.
gina

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entries.

CONGRATS to the winners!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Congratulations winners, awesome photos!!!!

The picture had a pop value when you looked at it...really nice work...I have a feeling it might be a wildflower.

There nothing prettier than a blooming tree, that said spring!!!!

Betty

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both.  Great shots and I can't wait until they my yard looks like that.  Come on spring.


                        Julie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both Martha and Connie.   Excelent entries and I'm glad they were recognized.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Congrates ladies...u both deserve it!!!! Thank you for allowing me to compete against ur fine work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well done to both of you, congratulations!

Greg

Anonymous said...

Oh very nice! They ALL were good! Just stopped to say hello, and take a peek at the photo chall. pix;~Diane~
http://journals.aol.com/dizarra/StorysFromtheCityTalesFromtheSea