Followers

Monday, March 24, 2008

•Creative Challenge EXTRA•



At the end of February I mentioned a Creative Challenge
which I wanted everyone to find & learn a new technique.  I wanted everyone to find something new to them & learn it.....post it on your journal & share in a tutorial or video tutorial on how you achieved the results. 
Mine was Photo Animation
posted on my Photographs & Memories journal.

You will need a photo editing program, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Picasa(is free, Google it), PSP.......whatever you have.  TRY TO KEEP IT PHOTOGRAPHIC.

I want this to be an
exploring new horizons project.
So pick a photo, find ANOTHER effect or technique you would like to learn.  Try it, learn it & do it.  Once you have the final project done, make a tutorial on it & explain step by step how you were able to do this.  Provide as much info on it as you can so if someone would like to try it, they can....This is also a sharing project...Ü

Cause....Sharing is caring.....
Ü

POST IT HERE!!!!  Ü (in the comment section)

UPDATE:  I will keep the entry open, so when you have the time to do this challenge, you can add when ever you want.  I still think this IS a good challenge & will help others discover new techniques.  This ENTRY will be posted on the sidebar, so it will be easy to access for updates & entries.   Youtube has many tuts on any program that is out there(do a search), so you can choose to add  a Youtube tutorial, if that is easier.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite challenges ever!  It makes me work hard, and it teaches me something (from my own photo and the ones others post).  Great idea!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I really like this new challenge concept, Marie!  It will force us to stretch our talents, learn new techniques, and teach what we have learned.  Sounds like a win/win situation for all involved.  Count me in!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Here you go my entry.
Betty
http://journals.aol.com/rap4143/MyDayMyInterests/entries/2008/03/27/aol-community-photo-challenge-creative-challenge-extra/2646

Anonymous said...

Marie,
I had already previously posted it (while you were away I think.) I finally got a moment to play around with Picasa and did a collage. There isn't a tutorial to go with it, I had posted it for another photo challenge. For anyone who wants to give it a try it's super easy, just download Picasa, click on collage and add whatever photos from your files that you'd like, It does the work for you. Here's my example...
http://journals.aol.com/lifes2odd/perception/entries/2008/03/09/better-late-than-never/675

Anonymous said...

I finally got adventuresome and did something and posted it on my blog.
connie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialadyfink/Anyway...../entries/2008/03/30/aol-community-photo-challenge--extra/1373