Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Creative Challenge EXTRA•Photo Animation

Creative Challenge EXTRA•Photo Animation

1st bridge

Creative Challenge EXTRA is going to be different this time...Ü
Notice the grin?????????

You will  have a month to work on it because it will take time.  You WILL NOT post yet.  I will post again, in a month for all entries....
Ü


You will need a photo editing program, such as Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Picasa(is free, Google it), PSP.......whatever you have.
For some of you this could be any easy thing to do....but I don't want to make it too easy....
Ü
I want this to be an
exploring new horizons project.
So pick a photo, find ANOTHER effect or technique you would like to learn.  Try it, learn it & do it.  Once you have the final project done, make a tutorial on it & explain step by step how you were able to do this.  Provide as much info on it as you can so if someone would like to try it, they can....This is also a sharing project...Ü

Cause....Sharing is caring.....
Ü

My project is Photo Animation using Photoshop/ImageReady
Here is the video I found & used for my entry.
click here for video-Photographs & Memories


REMEMBER**** DO NOT POST ON HERE YET
I will do another entry in about a month, where you will post your entries. This should give you plenty of time to learn something NEW & either create a tutorial or find a video for it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh how fun-i love to play ((((grin))))

Anonymous said...

I wish I had time to play in the sandbox.  Ill be lucky just to get the challenges posted.  You're coming up with some interesting ideas.  One day....my life will be mine.

Anonymous said...

You are definately raising the bar, Marie.  I hope I find something that captures my attnetion for this Challenge.  I promise I will try.  You wouldn't be trying to keep us busy while you are on your trip, now, would you?  If you are, good for you.  I hope you have a great trip and I look forward to some great photos of Italy.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Oooh...this is one of the best ideas for a challenge I've seen...I truly love it!!
thanks, (a little late)
Nancy